Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Party

My grandma's house had a Christmas party on the 20th December.
I was the first visitor!

Then grandpa and I waited for more visitors.
And more kids came along...
And the place started to fill up with more people
The party started with the carollers singing some Christmas Carols. See they were so shy that they all had to close their faces! Actually, they were performing some action songs.
Then it is our turn to sing some Chinese songs.

Then testimony time. There were about 4 testimonies but I don't understand at all. One even spoke in 'Hockchiew'.

Then we played some games. The first is pass the candle. Luckily I wasn't not forfeited.
Then it is makan time. Wow! lots of food but I only ate 'mee goreng'.

This little girl followed me into the house and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment