Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blessie

My Grandma has a new pet.
It's name is Blessie.
Blessie
looks fierce but it is actually a scaredy cat.



Zozo and me trying to sayang Blessie but it always run away.

Luckily I manage to sayang Blessie but after that I must quickly go and wash my hands else my daddy would be furious.

When it is time for bath, my grandpa will catch Blessie and my grandma would apply shampoo on its fur. Blessie is scared of cold water.
After finished bathing , Blessie would shake his body to dry itself. I like to stand near it to feel the water splashing all over me but Mom would be furious!!!
Zozo and me really like Blessie. It always leave the house for a while and come back later. At one time we tried to follow her but 'hilang dalam pandangan' ! Zozo was so worried that he almost cried!!!


Bye-bye Blessie, see you during Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment