Monday, December 13, 2010

Bye-Bye Kakak

Last Saturday, we sent our Kakak back to Indonesia. We left the house at 6:15 am and arrived the Airport at 7:10 am.

When we were there we saw long queues on all the check in counter. Dad tried to use the 'self check in ' machine but it didn't work. So we were a little kelam kabut.

That's my kakak giving her passport to dad. Can you see me sitting on the floor. I was trying to take my camera out....but it fell on to the floor...and I kena marah seperti biasa.


That's kakak about to board the plane. Everthing happen so fast, we have no time to cry!!!
After that, I went to take pictures with the snowman.

And also with the Santa Clausa and reindeers.

After kakak's plane left, we went to KFC to have breakfast.
We also played at the aeroplane.

On the way back home, I feel so sad thinking about kakak going home. I won't be able to see her again or play with her again!!! Terima kasih kakak kerana banyak menolong saya!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment