Friday, July 30, 2010

Sports Day 2010

Today is sports day ( 30 July 2010). Early in the morning, me and my mom went to the Stadium Bola Sepak at Cheras. My mom was so worried that we might end up somewhere else because she is not familiar with the way there but thank God , we arrived safely.

So early...me and friend looked like we were in jail!!!


Me and more friends.

Getting ready for my ball event.


The ball event. Can you see me below? The arrow pointing to me?
Mom says I was jumping too fast and she couldn't capture me properly. Aiyah!!!!!

So sad....we lost in the event.

And here's my cousin running like a horse in 200m. He got a silver medal.

He's first in the 4x100m relay.

And his prizes....



Sigh....when will I ever get a medal in sports!!!! Anyway, congratulations Nat....we are so proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment