Sunday, June 6, 2010

Funny Day

Somebody was looking at the row of bicycles and accidentally banged me. It cause my leg to have scars!

But,actually,what really happened?
Hah,This.
The bicycle fell on me, then I banged my mother's Bermuda jeans,
It is somebody who banged me and that is why I banged my mum.
And my mother's jeans koyak! She doesn't even realised until I saw it.
I wonder how many people saw her 'leg'.

She use the plastic bag to block her jeans like this. Sometimes she use me to shield her 'window' trousers.


Who is the real culprit?
...
...
...

....
And this is the real culprit.

He is the worst.
Never say sorry but laugh!!!

He said that:"Next time I will do it again."
Hahahahahaahahahaha!
We scolded him but he quickly escape to the lift while leaving us at the ground floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment