Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Astaka - Sitiawan

We went to Astaka playground.
It is me who is balancing on the beam jumper.
Then we hang on the swing area.
Then I went on the monkey bar and it was fun!
Then I heard Zozo,Mum and Dad said:"Cheat!" When I finished the monkey bar.
I thought it was me but actually it was..................



.................................................................














.......................................................


...............................................................

..............................................................


...........................................................



............................................................

Nat trying to cheat. He started from the 4th monkey bar.
So,I knew that I was not the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment