Sunday, June 17, 2012

Kidzania Experience




During the June holidays, my mom took us to Kidzania for 2 days. This place is soooo....interesting and a little complicated.

First, with our 'boarding pass' , we have to check into AirAsia.

Cashing our cheque of 50 kidzos at CIMB Bank.


Looking a the map and wondering which job to do.....

After a lengthy process of 'eye checks', 'Alliance insurance' and 'driving test', Zozo now has a valid driving licence to drive on the 'street'. 





 And look , I was his pump attendant. Received my 'gaji' of 8 kidzos after my job.









Cleaning window is fun.Yay!

Being a construction worker is no fun.Yawn!


Ahem...being a dentist is quite fun too. I dropped the 'false teeth' much to my mom's horror.



Can you see us giving treatment?
Being a cashier at the Z-Mart. Wow what a busy day!


 After getting all my 'gaji' for all our hardwork, me and Zozo went to open an account. Yahoo....we now have ATM cards.

Our next job is the most interesting one.




I like this the most. Zozo who is scared of fire also wants to be a fireman!Do you think this is strange?
Busy fighting the fire...me the one in the middle.
Go to jail???? Job = 'prisoner'!!!!!

Being a laptop engineer, try it!

Me at the paramedic section. Zozo was my patient. After the session, he had 2 bandages on his fingers.

The flight simulator is so fun but our plane crashed into the sea. However we still got paid 15kidzos each.

Only Zozo tried this....making sushi. He ate all his sushis after making them.

I also went to the secret agent but we didn't manage to take our photos there. We had to cross the spider web, dark maze and get out with just 5Kidzos!!!!! Ish.

It was fun there. So bad! 5 hours only! It is definitely not enough!It was a tiring but fun. I am sure to tell my mum to go there the next time when we have another opportunity to go to KidZania.


No comments:

Post a Comment