Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Petrol Sains(2)



Let us go back to Petrol Sains(2).

This is the feeling I had when I was over there ...
  1. Happy
  2. Shock
  3. Happy
  4. Unbelievable
  5. Surprised
  6. Hysterical
  7. LoveStruck
  8. Indifferent
  9. Sad
Places that I went....
Play at the crane.
Oh No!We exceeded the speed limit!I got my summons!!!
How many Hairy(s) are there?Em....Three?
Sticking nails with the giant magnet...
Pretending to catch butterflies! Sigh....no butterflies want to land on me.
I am a construction worker.
The faster I do the more"Gaji"I will get!!!!!
I am actually digging sand!We know today is the best day,I would like to play here again if I have the chance......

We experience the earthquake and the hurricane too. The wind was so strong, it blew mom's spectacles away. Luckily I helped her to find.

Haiyah!Had to go back home now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment